[asterisk-ss7] why

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Sep 12 12:21:29 CDT 2008

olivier taylor wrote:
> what do you mean by a better software echo canceller?
> I use the standard one in dahdi, wich is better?
> Oslec doesn't seems available for dahdi.

OSLEC was what I was thinking of... although whether or not there is a
patch for DAHDI to use OSLEC I do not know.

> In fact the problem came when I needed G729, not supported and not
> available by Digium for trunk and 1.6

1.6.0 will be released soon, so you definitely will have one then.  I'm
not sure whether or not they have a 1.6 pre-release of the g.729 binary.
  I'll look into this.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.