[asterisk-ss7] why

olivier taylor olivier at sunforyou.be
Fri Sep 12 12:16:47 CDT 2008

what do you mean by a better software echo canceller?
I use the standard one in dahdi, wich is better?
Oslec doesn't seems available for dahdi.

In fact the problem came when I needed G729, not supported and not
available by Digium for trunk and 1.6
I tried to install the last version of asterisk, libss7, and dahdi.
Since, I have echo problem I didn't had before.

Olivier