[asterisk-ss7] libss7 in South Africa or with EWSD v17?

Charl Barnard charl at molo.co.za
Tue Nov 25 06:23:03 CST 2008

Hi Greg,

> I was just wondernig if anyone has successfully used libss7 to
> interconnect
> with Telkom or the MNOs in South Africa?

Indeed I have, to all of them in SA; in summary, I agree that most of the
problems I had back then have been resolved since, with the possible
exception of connecting to multiple SSPs through multiple STPs; when I last
did it, only one STP and one destination SSP was supported.

For the rest libss7 was fine, and Matt's assistance in working on the issues
most valuable!

Cheers

Charl