[asterisk-ss7] libss7 in South Africa or with EWSD v17?

Gregory Massel greg at csurf.co.za
Tue Nov 25 06:09:54 CST 2008

Hello

I was just wondernig if anyone has successfully used libss7 to interconnect
with Telkom or the MNOs in South Africa?

Alternatively, if you've successfully interconnected libss7 with a Siemens
EWSD running software v17, that should answer my question.

I did see Steve's post from 2007 suggesting that libss7 wouldn't be suitable
back then, but I understand it has matured significantly in the past year.

Thanks

Regards
Greg