[asterisk-ss7] Loadsharing with libss7

Kristian Nielsen knmeister at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:49:49 CST 2008

Tobias Wolf <tobias.wolf at evision.de> writes:

I believe you can do this with chan_ss7, setting up two boxes as a
cluster, though I think you would set up both boxes with the same point
code. This is important not only to get load sharing but also to be able to do
system maintenance without downtime, and is a standard in the MPT3 part of
SS7.

I do not think libss7 supports the same configuration (yet?), but maybe it is
possible to do it using two different point codes as you describe with some
help from the switch at the other end?

 - Kristian.