[asterisk-ss7] SMS,MMS, SS7 and wrong approach to

Anders Baekgaard ab at dicea.dk
Sun Nov 9 04:01:53 CST 2008

The current version does not yet support USSD, this will in the future
version. Our MAP stack implementation does not yet have USSD PDUs.

Best regards,
--
Anders Baekgaard
Managing Director, Dicea ApS

On Sunday 09 November 2008, Suhaib Mehyar wrote:
> hi all,
>

> can we differ between normal SMS and USSD SMS, does MAP protocol sends USSD
> message or such a normal message???
>

> thanks in advance.
>
> From: ab at dicea.dkTo: anton.vazir at gmail.comDate: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:35:53
> +0100CC: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.comSubject: Re: [asterisk-ss7] SMS,MMS,
> SS7 and wrong approach to
>

> Hello Anton,
>
> You write that chan_ss7 is intentionally filled with bugs, and you mention
one bug, about the one way audio problem, that you have reported to this
mailling list. In a mail to this list, dated 2008-09-15, you write: