[asterisk-ss7] multiple linksets to one peer

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:43:19 CST 2008

2008/11/3 Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com>:

> I highly doubt that's your problem.  You could run an SS7 link on a
> really low end processor and still be able to handle packets, at least
> using the Zaptel/DAHDI MTP2 interface.
>
> It looks like you're getting alarms on the link.  You should fix that first.

Ok, but see: alarms came only if traffic (ie the number of calls) goes
above ~150.

I have a stable link with as many as 16 E1 connections to my telco peer.

Only i have alerts when having many calls (to make calls i use
antother asterisk boxes connected to my telco, each box with 2 E1
connections, i only dial,answer and wait(3600) ).
Maybe i should somehow fine tune my asterisk, unload not used modules etc... ?

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
+48 504 17 55 77