[asterisk-ss7] ACM/CPG messages

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri May 16 15:07:45 CDT 2008

asterisk at nicox.org wrote:
> Hello Matthew,
>
> The problem is not solved with this patch, i think its really needed to
> make an alerting, not only a progress.
>
> Please change that to be more Standard-compliant.

I have not seen anything with clear definition for what this should be.
  The only thing that is somewhat useful that I have seen is Q.699.  I
just updated it again so that we do what Q.699 recommends (if called
party's status in ACM is set to subscriber free, send ALERTING).  It is
not a very simple situation though, this may need further tweaking.

Please update libss7 to rev 169 and Asterisk 1.6.0 branch to rev 116798
to test this latest fix.

Matthew Fredrickson