[asterisk-ss7] libss7 svn 149

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Mon Mar 31 20:35:21 CDT 2008

On 03/31/08, TCB wrote:
> CIC mapping was working fine before the upgrade of asterisk-trunk and
> libss7-trunk
> find config below: I cant get much by way of debug beside "unconfigured CIC"
> when
> i receive BLO etc from ss7box. The configuration works fine with a downgrade
> of libss7 and asterisk-trunk
>
> ;STP1(NAT1)
> linkset = 1
> group = 1
> context = default
> language = en
> networkindicator = national_spare
> pridialplan=international
> pointcode = 220
> adjpointcode = 132 ;;STP1
> defaultdpc = 196   ;; DPSU1
> sigchan = 16
> cicbeginswith = 1
> channel = 1-15
> cicbeginswith=17
> channel = 17-31
>
> ;STP2(NAT1)
> linkset = 2
> group = 2
> context = default
> language = en
> networkindicator = national_spare
> pridialplan=international
> pointcode = 220
> adjpointcode = 232 ;;STP2
> defaultdpc = 192  ;;DPSU2
> sigchan = 47
> cicbeginswith = 1
> channel = 32-46
> cicbeginswith=17
> channel = 48-62

In my experience, mixing a sigchan in the middle of the bchan does not
work well.

Try moving your sigchan to the end of the CIC listing and see if that
works.

This is possibly a bug as I got around it by moving the sigchan channels
to the end of the card with wiring etc and it works.

--
respectfully,