[asterisk-ss7] libss7 svn 149

TCB tawandac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:04:56 CDT 2008

CIC mapping was working fine before the upgrade of asterisk-trunk and
libss7-trunk
find config below: I cant get much by way of debug beside "unconfigured CIC"
when
i receive BLO etc from ss7box. The configuration works fine with a downgrade
of libss7 and asterisk-trunk

;STP1(NAT1)
linkset = 1
group = 1
context = default
language = en
networkindicator = national_spare
pridialplan=international
pointcode = 220
adjpointcode = 132 ;;STP1
defaultdpc = 196   ;; DPSU1
sigchan = 16
cicbeginswith = 1
channel = 1-15
cicbeginswith=17
channel = 17-31

;STP2(NAT1)
linkset = 2
group = 2
context = default
language = en
networkindicator = national_spare
pridialplan=international
pointcode = 220
adjpointcode = 232 ;;STP2
defaultdpc = 192  ;;DPSU2
sigchan = 47
cicbeginswith = 1
channel = 32-46
cicbeginswith=17
channel = 48-62

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com>
wrote:

> Joseph wrote:
> > On 03/31/08, TCB wrote:
> >> Anyone experienced issues with libss7 svn 149 , i have configured two
> E1 on
> >> Asterisk 1.6.0-beta6.
> >
> > It seems to be working here.
> >
> >> I keep getting the following errors
> >>
> >> UBL on unconfigured CIC 15, if I restart asterisk this happens on CICs
> on
> >> the other E1, this keeps happening
> >> randomly. I'm testing with ss7box.
> >
> > I don't know about ss7box.
> >
> > But it sounds like a CIC miss match.
>
> That's what it sounds like to me as well.  Can you tell us a little more
>  about your configuration, as well as your zapata.conf file and the
> setup for your E1s?  Also, a snippet of an `ss7 debug linkset x` when
> the message is coming would help as well.
>
> --
> Matthew Fredrickson
> Software/Firmware Engineer
> Digium, Inc.