[asterisk-ss7] RE : Re: Alarm cleared on link

Elkhomeini elkhomeini at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 25 09:06:41 CDT 2008

hello,
  My server  is working and aligning correctly.

   then please post the output of
`ss7 debug linkset x` where x is the linkset number of your linkset
 when an incoming call comes

  Sorry but I don't undrestand this ?

Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> a écrit :
  Elkhomeini wrote:
> Hi for all,
>

> I checked zaptel-trunk, libss7 & asterisk-trunk from digium
> , installed them all successfully, executed asterisk with
> the SS7 link connected, it runs all fine (the CLI prompt appears showing
> Asterisk ready) but no calls received rather these Notices one error:
>
> Asterisk Ready.
> *CLI> [Mar 7 07:33:13] ERROR[3667]: chan_zap.c:8482 ss7_linkset: Alarm cleared on
> link
>

> How I can solved this probleme ?

Have you verified that your linkset configuration is correct and your
link successfully aligns using ss7linktest program in libss7?

If it is working and aligning correctly, then please post the output of
`ss7 debug linkset x` where x is the linkset number of your linkset when
an incoming call comes.

Software/Firmware Engineer
Digium, Inc.

              OULD MOULAY ELY Elkhomeini