[asterisk-ss7] SS7 on AS5400

Nhadie Ramos nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 09:41:19 CDT 2008

hi sir,

thanks for your reply. does that mean i need to buy E1 card? is it not possible to use it with AS5400  coz they already have it? or does chan_ss7 or libss7 need the E1 card? if E1 card is needed, and i bought 1, can i use that asterisk as a replacement for PGW2200 on handling  the SS7 signal?

Regards,
Nhadie