[asterisk-ss7] libss7 - 56k

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Tue Jun 17 14:27:09 CDT 2008

On 06/17/08, Tom Chandler wrote:
> In the read me file, for libss7, there is reference to it working on 56k links.
> I have a installation that is using 56k links.  Any information on the configuration
> for 56k links would be most helpful.  I have searched the archives, but without much
> sucess.

If you grep the zaptel folder for 56k, you will find a comment entry
that needs changed.

You will need to be running digium hardware.

Also, you will need to use hardhdlc instead of dchan for your ss7
linkset channel.

If possible, I would recommend you get a 64k link.

Thanks.

--
+ respectfully, Joseph =========+