[asterisk-ss7] SS7 echo and OPC fixes

Daniel Bichara daniel at bichara.com.br
Wed Jan 16 08:31:21 CST 2008

Dear Matthew,

We detected 2 problems we tried to work around:

1) We were getting echo on SS7 calls (no matter the echo-canceler we
configured). I detected echo canceler was not activated during call setup.

2) Connecting same linkset to more than one DPC (different E1s), when
replying SS7 messages addressed to a CIC associated to one DPC, the
answer message included wrong PC address.

Attached my libss7 patches and chan_zap. These patches are running last
3 weeks with no problem.

Please validate them.

PS: sorry about my "DB" remarks but this helps me to keep track on
changes. I will remove it upon your validation.

[]'s

Daniel