[asterisk-ss7] LIBSS7 channels map problem.

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Feb 27 10:52:20 CST 2008

Grant Arix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> am running two E1s. when i map the channel like this :
>
> channel : 32-62
> sigchan : 48
>
> I got this warning : "UBL on unconfigured CIC 63 "

It sounds like your CICs are not matching with the other end then.  It
either thinks you have a third E1 or you are not starting from the right
CIC when mapping your CICs to Zap channels.

So, for instance, maybe they start with CIC 33 on span 2 instead of CIC
32 since technically there are 32 DS0s on an E1.

Software/Firmware Engineer
Digium, Inc.