[asterisk-ss7] RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: dos TE410P support SS7-ISUP ?

Elkhomeini elkhomeini at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 26 04:44:18 CST 2008

Salut ,
  meri beaucoup ,

  Telco staff have not an SS7 analyser , there for I cannot  test with there my MTP2  , !!!!

"Storer, Darren" <darren.storer at gmail.com> a écrit :
      Salut Elkhomeini,

  (it is better to continue in English for the benefit of the International community...)

  PDP - We are all here to help each other and to learn.

  Do the Telco staff have an SS7 analyser (GN Nettest, Tekelec, Siemens etc.) ? It is time to use an independent device to help you see what signals are being sent by the Alcatel and the Asterisk switches.

  It is quite common to have some sort of misalignment (CICs/signalling timeslots/point codes) but sometimes you need to be able to see both sides of the "conversation" at the same time so you can see where the problem is.

  To check that the signalling timeslots are in the right place you can use a PRI tester (Trend Aurora etc) and you can listen to the signalling to confirm it is where you expect it to be. When you use an audio monitor on TS16 the signalling sounds like a buzzing bee. Many people forget that TS0 is for timing and this results in the signalling being misplaced by one timeslot.

    Bonne chance!

  Darren

  On 25/02/2008, Elkhomeini <elkhomeini at yahoo.fr> wrote:     Bonjour,
  merci beaucoup pour votre aide ,

  Je crois que mon grand probleme maintenant est : la reponse de la question du l'operateur c'est qoui le coc dans mon fichier de configuration c'est le linkset ? ?

  l'operateur il a dit que il peut voir seulment le MTP3 layer ( celui qui fait la signalisaion )

  j'ai fait vos indications
  mercci de suivais avec moi le probleme

"Storer, Darren" <darren.storer at gmail.com> a écrit :

      Salut Elkhomeini,

  Here are a few basic suggestions:

   - ask the Telco staff to check that they can see layer one from your Asterisk system
   - check that your signalling timeslot (usually 16) is aligned with the signalling from the Alcatel switch. You can use a GN Nettest MPA to auto configure and display the signalling timeslot alignment on both systems.
   - loop back TX and RX on the first E1 towards the Alcatel switch and ask the Telco staff if they can see layer one, then ask if layer two starts to align and fails. This will help to prove all the cabling/transmission circuits up to the point of interconnect to your Asterisk system.

  Bien amicalement

  Darren

  On 24/02/2008, Elkhomeini <elkhomeini at yahoo.fr> wrote:     hi ,
   thank you for your repponse

  My problem is :

  I have a serveur Lunix red hat with asterisk libss7 zaptel 1.4 , I would like to set with a switche OCB 3.3 alcatel ,
  to make test when I make leason betwwen E1 port and the switch , the operators menager dont detect a signal
  If a use Zap show status aget E1 ok !!

  My cartd Is TE410P
  my poit cod is 2
  adj point cod is 4500
  linkset =1 ?

  thank you for your help .

  "Storer, Darren" <darren.storer at gmail.com> a écrit :

      Hi,

  it is not possible to send you my config files as I don't have access to my SS7 model system; I'm working from a client's site at the moment. My model is using a single E1 Digium card so it might be better for you to request files from another libss7 user.

  In the meantime, have you tried looping back your E1 circuits and observing the SS7 traces by using the "ss7 debug linkset" command? In production SS7 systems we see the circuits attempt to align when we loop the signalling links back; they will fail to come up when the point codes clash...

  HTH

Darren

  On 22/02/2008, Elkhomeini <elkhomeini at yahoo.fr> wrote:     thankyou for your answer ,
  can you sende me exemple of zapata and zaptel for asterisk 1.4-r3490 echo

  I am sure now that my MTP1 is Ok , but may be I have a problem In MTP2 how I can verifed this ?

  thankyou
"Storer, Darren" <darren.storer at gmail.com> a écrit :
      Hi,

  E> dos TE410P  support SS7-ISUP

  Yes, I have used much lower specification cards with lib-ss7.

  Cheers

Darren