[asterisk-ss7] how do i config ss7.conf for TE410P?

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Sat Feb 16 16:39:44 CST 2008

On 02/16/08, Elkhomeini wrote:
> Hi,
>   Please , I nedd to configure asterisk with digium TE410P , for ss7 ISUP protocole  (ITU ) In mauritania , how do i config ss7.conf for TE410P?

What have you done so far?

It may seem confusing, but there are two types of ss7 discussed here
that both work on asterisk.

One is part of asterisk trunk and referred to as libss7.

The other is an add on called chan_ss7.

If you are using ss7.conf, than you are using chan_ss7.
I don't have any experience with chan_ss7.

Libss7 does not have separate config files. It uses zaptel.conf and
zapata.conf. The options are listed in the sample configs included with
asterisk head.

Thanks.
--
respectfully,