[asterisk-ss7] how do i config ss7.conf for TE410P?

Elkhomeini elkhomeini at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 16 12:25:27 CST 2008

Hi,
  Please , I nedd to configure asterisk with digium TE410P , for ss7 ISUP protocole  (ITU ) In mauritania , how do i config ss7.conf for TE410P?

Grant Arix <arix2dx2 at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
  Hi Matt and Joseph,

Thank you for your reply! i discovered that the problem was the phone i used for testing.

In fact when i make a call with this phone, it take two CICs at the same time. For example Zap/3-1 and Zap/5-1 is taken for the same phone call.

That's why i don't hear the voice.

I ask the switch manager to check the problem and now it's work fine thank you much.

              OULD MOULAY ELY Elkhomeini
                      GSM : + 222 7 10 60 87