[asterisk-ss7] question about Charge indicator

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Dec 16 10:22:22 CST 2008

Jorge Valencia wrote:
> Hi guys, recently i noticed that some calls between switch (ZTE ZXG10)
> and my libss7 machines in the ACM message in the parameters have a
> randomly charge indicator to values 0 or 2.  Dont know if there's a
> problem, but other telcos that we interconnect says the parameter no
> charge was set and then so the calls was not charged.
>
> Can i set up a always charge parameter in ACM?

Right now, it is hard coded and set to default to "No Indication" in the
backwards call indicator parameter.

I talked with Jorge on MSN, and he's going to try to hard code it to
"Charge" instead, to see if it fixes his issue.  If it does, we might
add a configuration parameter for this.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.