[asterisk-ss7] Warnings when installing dahdi

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 19 08:57:57 CDT 2008

Christopher (JVM) wrote:

> I am getting kernel warnings when installing dahdi on slackware 12.1 kernel
> 2.6.23.14.

That means you have Zaptel modules still installed, but they should go
away when 'make install' is run for DAHDI, since it knows how to remove
Zaptel modules. In fact, it will even spit out a message like 'Removing
Zaptel modules for kernel 2.6.23.14...'; do you see that?

> Also does anyone know exactly when a non-beta version of asterisk 1.6 will
> be released along with a non-trunk version of dahdi ? (Iknow its soon but I
> was wondering if anyone knew exactly when).

The tags have been made, the tarballs have been made and signed, we are
just waiting to complete some testing on Zaptel 1.4.12 before we release
the whole batch of stuff that is waiting.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies