[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk SS7, SG, MG and MGCP

voip me voip.mide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 01:11:17 CDT 2008

Dear Matthew,

What do you think , how could one improve it then, you think chan_dahdi
should speak MGCP or any request show come up to channel then bridged (or in
some other way) to an MGCP channel (not the current but a changed MGCP
channel) and the rest.
I have another question Matthiew, are you familiar with MGCP, how could one
address a channel on gateway?

Regards.
--
MSH