[asterisk-ss7] newbie question

Arnold P. Siboro asiboro at maltech.jp
Tue Sep 25 01:45:04 CDT 2007

Thanks for all responses to my question. So the conclusion is basically
the SS7 implemented by opensource are good for call initation and call
receive, in both commercial/non-commercial environments.

Regards,

Pada Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:14:00 -0500
si Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> bilang: