[asterisk-ss7] newbie question

Arnold P. Siboro asiboro at maltech.jp
Sun Sep 23 08:36:07 CDT 2007

I wonder if anyone here would be kind enough to answer some of my newbie
questions:

1. Are there commercial deployments of libss7 (I am just interested to
find out how complete and reliable current ss7 implementation in libss7)
2. Can libss7 be used for e.g., accessing operator's customer database
and check if prepaid user's deposit is enough to receive the service
provided via Asterisk?

Regards,

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro at maltech.jp)

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer,
not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.