[asterisk-ss7] WG: Sifira chan_ss7 for * 1.4.4

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Oct 3 10:05:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

if you are able to do ss7 linestat and if you are able to see it work,
that means the channel driver is loaded.

Also you mentioned that you are able to take incoming calls from PSTN
(jeez means your lines are synced with MSC)

check with your dial plan :)
On safer side, ask your provider MSC engineer if they havent blocked
any outgoing calls on their end :)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,