[asterisk-ss7] ISUP decoding error

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Tue Jan 16 02:55:04 MST 2007

ISDN User Part
     CIC: 5
     Message type: Confusion (47)
     Cause indicators, see Q.850 (3 bytes length)
         Mandatory Parameter: 18 (Cause indicators)
         Pointer to Parameter: 2
         Parameter length: 3
         Cause indicators (-> Q.850)
         .... 0111 = Cause location: International network (INTL) (7)
         .00. .... = Coding standard: ITU-T standardized coding (0x00)
         1... .... = Extension indicator: last octet
         .110 0011 = Cause indicator: Information element nonexistant or
not implemented (99)
         1... .... = Extension indicator: last octet
         Information element: Unknown (0x31)
     No optional parameter present (Pointer: 0)

Thats the Confusion-message, so waht does that mean?

Thanks

Nico