[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 oneway Problem.

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:54:44 MST 2007

i had similar problem when using sangoma pcix when i used the old
wanpipe*.conf stuff without some changes made in their changelog for the new
wanpipe drivers. i had one way audio or complete loss of audio.

however, since i made the changes to the e1 card configs, everything seems
to have been okay now.

Goksie