[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 oneway Problem.

Kristian Nielsen knielsen at mysql.com
Fri Feb 23 03:57:10 MST 2007

Anton <anton.vazir at gmail.com> writes:

> that IAX is not causing this problem. The next step (since
> I've got the case with SIP too) will be to determine if
> audio actually arrives to a chan_ss7, though I don't know
> yet how exactly will do that :) (any advice?) It's not very

I would suggest inserting some debug print statements in the chan_ss7 source
in the place where it receives audio from Asterisk and in the place where it
writes the audio to zaptel. Maybe print only 1 in 100 or so to not flood the
log.

> easy trackable - since it's floating problem. With me It
> happen some 1 call in 100, sometimes more often. But still
> the case is only floatly reproducible.

Yeah, that will make it more difficult to track down :-(.

 - Kristian.

--
Kristian Nielsen, Software Developer
MySQL AB, Hvidovre, Denmark, www.mysql.com