[asterisk-ss7] NAI per Call

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Dec 10 12:28:38 CST 2007

asterisk at nicox.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it Possible to set the Address indicator of the Caller Party
> dynamically?
>
> Scenario: if the CallerID is 0043123456789 the CallerID should be in
> International Format, if i dial with Callerid 0123456789 it should be in
> national format.
>
> Is this implemented, and if it is, how can i configure it?

I believe that you are supposed to set the ss7_called_nai option to
dynamic in zapata.conf and can set ss7_internationalprefix,
ss7_nationalprefix, ss7_subscriberprefix, and ss7_unknownprefix in
accordance with your prefixing desires, much the same way you can set it
up for a PRI using the pridialplan options.

Software/Firmware Engineer
Digium, Inc.