[asterisk-ss7] libss7-trunk and asterisk-trunk

Andy andy at r1r6.com
Fri Apr 27 17:41:22 MST 2007

I've followed the instructions located at:
http://www.cesnet.cz/doc/techzpravy/2006/asterisk-ss7/

Specifically section 6.  I started off with a fresh TrixBox 2.0
install (i know, but this is what it needs to be..) updating using svn
as explained the link above.

Whenever I start asterisk, I don't see any options for ss7.  Is there
something I'm completely missing here?  I've got 1 span configured in
zaptel and ztcfg -vv comes up with no errors.  Asterisk starts fine,
but pri/zap/ss7 is not available as an option in the CLI.

If this is familiar to anyone else, I'd love to know that I'm not alone. :)