[asterisk-ss7] LIBss7 issues

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:59:06 MST 2006

> > also I'm still very very confuzed regarding GRA - it
> > should not send Group Reset for whole group - since
> > there is a signalling timeslot in between! (16)
>
> This is probably because of how you configured your CICs.
>  Please post your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf.  I think I
> have an idea for what you did wrong.
>
> Matthew Fredrickson
>
> > and still - no audio while it's over chan_ss7 - libss7

Here is the corresponding part from zapata

sigchan = 16

; Channels to associate with CICs on this linkset
channel = 1-15
channel = 17-31

and zaptel

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
#fcshdlc=48
bchan=32-47,49-62
dchan=48
#bchan=32-62

and what I found that mostly libss7 tries to reset whole set
CIC's of 1-30 but sometimes i saw chan_ss7 saying no errors
and getting separate reset requests for 2 CIC's set (1-15,
17-31)