[asterisk-ss7] Card for SS7

Storer, Darren darren.storer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:31:18 MST 2006

Hi Matthew,

I'm back from annual vacation now so the offer to try ANSI against the
Spectra simulator is there again.

Regards

Darren
PS. The HDLC drops on the ISUP link to the model system are exactly 10
seconds apart. Can you think of a timer function or an activity that takes
place every 10 seconds that would cause the HDLC drops in this way?