[asterisk-ss7] Some Feature-Questions.

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Tue Nov 28 08:59:19 MST 2006

In the mean time I tested this overhere, but with only two links (1 link
for each linkset), only the first link has an schannel.

Using this config the channels on l2 stay in Idle Reset pending status,
trying to block and unblock channels has the following results:

Nov 28 16:56:39 NOTICE[5667]: l4isup.c:3598
do_group_circuit_block_unblock: Sending CIRCUIT GROUP BLOCKING, cic=33,
mask=0x00000001.
Nov 28 16:56:39 WARNING[658]: mtp.c:1669 mtp_thread_main: No signalling
links inservice and no cluster receivers alive, dropping packet!

Blocking and unblocking request from far end are ignored as no CICs are
assigned to linkset to which schannel from l1 is assigned.

The ss7 driver however does not complain about the  config itself, so
either the config error checking isn't checking this, or the driver
takes the binding of Schannel ==> linlkset to strictly....

Who can tell???

Thanks,

Marc