[asterisk-ss7] libss7 is how far for production enviroment?

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Thu Nov 9 10:37:52 MST 2006

Matthew Fredrickson wrote:
> Yes, I think there are quite a few people on the list that have deployed
> these solutions in production.

Can we establish some basic requirement set ? I've seen a lot of people
over the last few days struggling with HDLC problems and the likes.

- What are good systems to run this on ? How many links ?
- Do we consider hardware HDLC an absolute requirement ?
- How about echocancellation ?
- What kind of PRI boards are you guys using, Digium / Sango ??

I am aware of the impact of the above issues on regular PRI setups, but
I'm curious what may be different with SS7...

Florian