[asterisk-ss7] CIC Mapping chan_ss7

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 07:08:44 MST 2006

Hi,

I am getting silence/no audio on my second E1. I am
using a A104D card. The called party was ringing but I
only got silence when the call is answered. Can
someone please help me.

Below is my ss7.conf

[linkset-siuc]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no
use_connect => no
hunting_policy => even_mru
subservice => 8
language => en
context => outrt-003-SPRINT
;context => from-pstn
t35 => 4000,st
;context => ext-did

[link-l1]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-15,17-31
schannel => 16
firstcic => 1
; echocancel: allways | 31speech | no
echocancel=allways
; echocan_taps: 32 | 64 | 128 | 256
echocan_taps=128
; echocan_train: between 10ms and 1000ms
echocan_train=100
enabled => yes

[link-l2]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-15,17-30
schannel =>
firstcic => 32
; echocancel: allways | 31speech | no
;echocancel=allways
; echocan_taps: 32 | 64 | 128 | 256
;echocan_taps=128
; echocan_train: between 10ms and 1000ms
;echocan_train=100
enabled => yes

[host-asterisk1.local]
enabled => yes