[asterisk-ss7] CIC Mapping chan_ss7

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 11:26:26 MST 2006

Can please someone help on how does the CIC mapping of
the chan_ss7 works especially for configuring more
than 1 e1. Does it support skip on the timeslot 16? I
think my wrong CIC mapping is the reason why I get
silence on my second, third and forth e1. Also, may I
ask if the next release will support routing interms
of e1/t1 and not only by linkset? I think this will be
usefull specially if you are interconnecting to a
telco switch that uses trunk group for segregating
traffic.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Leonimar