[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7.c:1889 ss7_write: Write buffer full on CIC=1 (wrote only 0 of 160), audio lost.

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Tue May 9 23:28:31 MST 2006

Hello everyone,

Anton wrote:
> The same with me. I did _particularry_ decreased that, by
> interconnecting 2 asterisk boxes over IAX2 with
> jitterbuffer enabled. Maybe implementing JB in chan_ss7
> will help elliminating that.

I do get that message too. The strange thing is, that I have two
machines with a nearly same configuration (only the PCs differ) and one
of these two (the newer with the faster CPU) gives me more of these
errors. I haven't experienced any effects on the call quality anyhow.

Regards
Kai

--
Kai Militzer                 WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                      CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller