[asterisk-ss7] My experiences with chan_ss7, some questions and a solution for the ringback tone

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:48:31 MST 2006

Leonimar, :) I've been posting that in the mailing list and
voip-info.org my patch FIXES that - because I did the same
protocol analysis and I've written about in voip-info -
that is a difference of the ITU and ANSI ISUP

Look at the erricson presentation saying about that.
http://www.google.com/search?q=von9909_ericsson.ppt&sourceid=mozilla&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

von9909_ericsson.ppt