[asterisk-ss7] My experiences with chan_ss7, some questions and a solution for the ringback tone

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 08:06:41 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

Still with regards to the RBT. After attaching a
protocol analyzer, I found out that asterisk is not
sending ACM after receiving the IAM from the Nortel
DMS switch. Also I notice "unknown state 0x03" on the
channel. What does this mean. Can anyone help. Is this
message already included in the new release version?
Nonetheless, I have not problem with calls orginating
from the asterisk to the pstn side.

Regards,

Leonimar Cape