[asterisk-ss7] Digium TE410P and Siemens EWSD

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:37:42 MST 2006

Try to use kernel 2.6.15.5 and try to play with TE410P
settings  - I had the same with Sangoma in few different
cases - but now it runs. Sifira guys as I know uses Digium
hardware for ss7

Do you use g729 codec? When you'll succeed running SS7
please let us know about audio lost messages - It's a
problem why I can't run SS7 driver right now. Audio is
glitchy because of it... But you may not meet that problem.