[asterisk-ss7] Audio Lost

Mr.Surender Reddy gvsurenderreddy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:22:47 MST 2006

Dear sir,
                 If u dont dont mind can u tell me what is the codec your
using between two with Asterisk boxes with IAX if u can tell me that could
be a great help sir .iam using ulaw between them sometimes i get oneway
speech and Most of the time the Voice is accpetable than before as u suggest
with IAX and SS7 its good now than before and its accepted by and we have
some audio loss comming up in between but its ok at the moment if u can tell
us what is the codec ur using between two IAX connected asterisk boxes that
could be of more help.

regards
surender