[asterisk-ss7] has anyone connected chan_ss7 with Siemens V16?

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:20:48 MST 2006

umar tarar wrote:
> yeah, 100% sure abt opc/dpc, actually i(+ server) was sitting just
> beside the Siemens EWSD & their tech ppl, so setting up opc/dpc was no
> issue. Moreover, their side shows the link as active & aligned too, by
> accepting its dpc( i.e. our opc). and when initially the opc/dpc were
> incorrect then the following message occured on CLI:
>
> Nov 25 05:56:17 WARNING[18286]: mtp.c:393 t2_timeout: MTP2 timer T2
> timeout (failed to receive 'O', 'N', or 'E' after sending 'O'),
> initial alignment failed on link 'l1'.
>

> On 12/19/06, *Tomasz Paszkowski* <tomasz.paszkowski at dcg.pl
> <mailto:tomasz.paszkowski at dcg.pl>> wrote:
>

>     Are you sure you have set valid point codes ? You can check this using
>     ss7 dump command.

call routing may be the problem, cos i had similar problem.

however, when i change my ss7.conf ... i did not use_connect and disable st

and after then they can receive my call and i can send to them

ss7.conf {extract}... i guess the problem may come from those two options.
[linkset-ewsd]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no
use_connect => no