[asterisk-ss7] libss7 seem to work upto MTP-3 layer, but not receiving any calls

umar tarar umar.tarar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:33:26 MST 2006

hi Matt.

plz give me any reasones if u can that why does libss7 say this:

---------------
*CLI> [Nov 25 01:11:39] ERROR[15836]: chan_zap.c:8498 ss7_linkset: Error in
write Unknown error 500

although the FISU, LSSU & the MSUs are being exchanged correctly b/w
the two terminals (as shown in the above posts).
The other end is the SIEMENS EWSD V11 exchange, & their end says TANR
(Transmission Ack Not Received) for the connection with us.
But besides this, the above menssioned error keeps on comming on our
CLI after some interval, & that we need to know what is it about?

plz help me in this regard
or anyone who has tried to connect libss7 or chan_ss7 with SIEMENS EWSD exchange

regards