[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 - possibility to chose link?

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Wed Dec 13 06:25:40 MST 2006

I think there is no need to configure a second linkset on the carrier
side, you can use the Signalling channel of the first link and only use
other CIC, that must be possible, in the next 3 weeks i will make a
configuration like this. after this time i can give you news about this,
but ofcourse thats to long for you.!?

i think a configuration like this should work:

[linkset-W05]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no
use_connect => yes
hunting_policy => seq_lth
context => ss7
language => da
t35 => 15000,timeout
subservice => auto

[linkset-W03]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no
use_connect => yes
hunting_policy => even_mru
context => W03
language => de
t35 => 15000,timeout
subservice => auto

[link-l1]
linkset => W05
channels => 2-31
schannel => 1
firstcic => 0
enabled => yes
echocancel => no
echocan_train => 350
echocan_taps => 128

[link-l2]
linkset => W03
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 31
enabled => yes

[host-srv25]
enabled => yes
default_linkset => W05
opc => 8802
dpc => W05:8304,W03,8304
links => l1:1,l2:2

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Marc Storck wrote:

> See the Thread: [asterisk-ss7] Some Feature-Questions
>
> It does not work for everybody, as the carrier on the other side probably
> doesn't want or is unable to configure 2 linksets.
>
> I can only welcome Anton's idea.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marc
>
> Vernier Umali wrote:
>> Maybe you could set different linksets for the 2 links and address
>> them accordingly when dialling.
>>
>> On 12/13/06, Anton <anton.vazir at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi! Have anyone implemented the possibility to chose a link
>>> in linkset to be dialed through?
>>>
>>> For example in configuration
>>>
>>> [linkset1]
>>>
>>> [link-l1]
>>> linkset => linkset1
>>>
>>> [link-l2]
>>> linkset => linkset1
>>>
>>> we have 2xE1 configured in the linkset 1 and so choice of
>>> hunting policy is only in high-to -low or low-to-high or
>>> so, BUT if I do need to dial EXACTLY through [link-l1] or
>>> [link-l2] - there is no such a way. If anyone have and can
>>> share a patch - I'll very appreciate.
>>>
>>> in principle making something like
>>>
>>> [trunkgroup-trunkgroup1]
>>> add_channel => link-l1/1-15,17-31