[asterisk-ss7] libss7 tests

Storer, Darren darren.storer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:35:53 MST 2006

Hi Matthew,

just what I needed to know, thanks for the second reply. I have checked my
spam filters but the first reply didn't arrive here...

I will try out the commands you mentioned in the office tomorrow and
hopefully make a little more progress. I am really looking to reassure
myself that my libss7 build is working correctly. Will a good libss7 build
start to align with itself if its E1 is looped back?

Thanks

Darren