[asterisk-ss7] Any development?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 03:45:23 MST 2006

Great to hear Matthew!

for me chan_ss7 works OK (i do not say great, since audoi
lost trouble still there). ANSI part would be great, since
than US testers, and (hopefully) contributors would join.
And I'm just happy to see that now we have two SS7 drivers
available for Asterisk! Getting Hardware support is also a
great thing, but it would be nice to not stick with single
hardware vendor ;)

Also the question, if you don't mind, what ISUP
functionality libss7 does have in comparision to chan_ss7?
I mean how featurefull is it?

Reagrds,
Anton.