[asterisk-ss7] asterisk oh323 - chan-ss7 echo problem

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:00:08 MST 2006

I have two links in my linkset which make it 60 channels.
what I am asking of is the whether the cause of my asterisk service stopping
is due to bad oh323 or the version of asterisk i am using which is 1.2.5.

I have tested my chan_ss7 using h323callgen and I populated it with over 64
calls though without any voice and its was successfull.

I am using oh323 version 0.7.3, asterisk 1.2.5 and latest version of
chan_ss7.

goksie