[asterisk-ss7] ss7 bugreport

Anders Baekgaard ab at sifira.com
Mon Apr 24 00:52:35 MST 2006

Hello Anton,

Since the two links belongs to different linksets, the CICs are enumerated
independently, i.e. you can use firstcic = 1 for both. The two peer operators
you inter connect with are presumably each configured to use CICs starting
from 1.

The ss7.conf.template.two-linksets distributed with chan_ss7 is right, but
documenting this explicitly is good. Thank you in advance for updating the
voip-info.org wiki.

Best regards,
Anders