[asterisk-ss7] asterisk oh323 - chan-ss7 echo problem

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 20:03:17 MST 2006

Hi

Can someone give a suggestion on what I should do to
omit the echo. Here is may scenario

     ---  h323   ---   chan-ss7    ---
 A---|  |--------|  |--------------|  |----B
     ---         ---               ---
    Nextone    Asterisk         DMS

The calling party can hear every words he/she say
after 1  to 2 seconds. But the called party can hear A
with no echo and the quality is clear. I have already
tried it in both digium (TE410P) and  sangoma card
(AT104) and the results where the same. Is there any
way that I can cancel the echo? Any particular
settings that I have to change in the settings of the
asterisk?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Leonimar