[asterisk-ss7] Chan_ss7.so

Jacob Tinning tinning at sifira.dk
Tue Apr 11 00:48:16 MST 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Tim Danner wrote:

> I would like to use this in the US, my problem is that I don't have much time to work independantly currently.  My issue really is that I need to see the different levels of SS7 be laid out like:
> TCAP: local databse
> SCCP: remote SS7 database

None of these are implemented at this moment.

> ISUP: Circuit info

A (big) subset is currently implemented.

> MTP3: GateWay for services

Also implemented. This is the lower level protocol. All the above
mentioned protocols are transmitted through the MTP3 layer.

At this moment, we don't have plans about implementing the other protocols,
but patches are always welcome.

Mvh. Jacob

--
Jacob Tinning
System Developer                                           SIFIRA A/S