[asterisk-ss7] Chan_ss7.so US / ANSI version bounty

Michael Blood Michael at Matraex.com
Mon Apr 10 14:54:06 MST 2006

Tim, Tom and anyone else interested in  extending the chan_ss7 driver to
work using the US ANSI standard.

Would anyone be willing to put forward some money to get this working using
ANSI standards,  We have heard from those saying it would be big undertaking
but HOW big.
Would any of the current chan_ss7 developers be willing to do this?  I would
be willing to put up a $1000 bounty for someone to do this.  Hopefully we
can get a couple more people to put up some money.

If someone is willing to do this work for a bounty when it reaches the
correct point please let me know soon.  I might be able to get more money
for it as well.

Thanks

Michael Blood

  _____